SimplyElegant Tutorials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

simply elegant tutorials for psp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Josephine Wall general permission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Josephine Wall general permission Empty
PostSubject: Josephine Wall general permission   Josephine Wall general permission EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 am

Can I have permission to use your images on my web site?

I am thrilled and flattered by the number of you that want to use my artwork, but due to the sheer volume of requests, I am unable to give individual permission for each use of my work ( I would rather spend my time painting!). Please read the notes below and so long as you feel that you will be in compliance, please go ahead, and thank you for your interest and desire to use my images.

Please note that you should only contact Art Impressions Inc. if your request is to obtain a license to use my work commercially.

Although the images on my web site are protected by copyright please feel free to use them in a non-commercial way (not for financial gain). I know a lot of people like to make up web sets, buttons and backgrounds. All I ask is that you credit the work to me and if possible put a link to my web site on your pages (please try to avoid linking directly to the pictures on my site as this uses up a lot of bandwidth).

IT HAS COME TO MY NOTICE THAT A NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE BLATANTLY ABUSED THIS PERMISSION. PLEASE BE WARNED THAT ANY ABUSE OF THIS PERMISSION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

check out her wonderful web site here

http://www.josephinewall.com/josephine.html
Back to top Go down
https://simplyelegant.forumotion.com

Josephine Wall general permission
Page 1 of 1