SimplyElegant Tutorials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

simply elegant tutorials for psp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zeiva.general permission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Zeiva.general permission Empty
PostSubject: Zeiva.general permission   Zeiva.general permission EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:02 am

Personal use:

- Example: Using my arts as desktop wallpaper, avatar/icons/signatures, website banners/layout, etc.

- Crediting: As long as you aren't earning anything from my arts, feel free to use them. Asking permission is not necessary. I am very lenient about this, so I probably don't mind that much. Please do credit me if you can, I'll be thankful Smile

- Modification: Editing is fine as long as it's not too extreme. Ie. I could barely recognize them.

- Referencing: Feel free to use my arts as references. In fact I'll be flattered if I can be an inspiration. Of course credit will be appreciated.

Commercial use:

- Example: Using my arts for earning money, such as reproducing them as prints, book cover, game images, etc.

- Crediting: Asking permission is a MUST. It's illegal to sell other people property without permission. If you don't want to get into trouble, be safe, ask me first. I am lenient. I will most likely let you use them.

Exceptions:

The above policy does not apply to my original MANGA and GAMES. Please do not take my manga and games and posted them in other website without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
https://simplyelegant.forumotion.com

Zeiva.general permission
Page 1 of 1